VOD experience and great work ethic?
We have a number of great VOD related opportunities at two of our West London based clients.
These are exciting roles with responsibilities for coordinating content fulfilment to external VOD platforms and to consumer platforms, whilst maintaining consistent communication between internal business partners and external clients.
This will involve sourcing programme assets, submitting content for transcoding, spot check quality control and delivery to clients, using a variety of different systems.
The ideal candidate should be technically savvy with a good understanding of file formats and file based workflows and a clear grasp of metadata and XML and the ability to resolve issues swiftly and work to tight deadlines.
This role acts as a point of contact for external VOD partners so a high level of communication is required to ensure optimum service is provided to affiliates.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of television broadcasting operations and Video On Demand platform workflows.
- Ideally knowledge of file based delivery systems (eg Signiant, Aspera, WhatsOn, Photoshop, Cloud technology)
- Excellent understanding of file formats and file based workflows
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Flexible, positive attitude with a commitment to ongoing, on-the-job education.
- Excellent IT skills. Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail essential
Adrian Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org